watched her colouring tutorial. My colouring isn't great yet but I'm hoping it's improving with practice!!! I was pleased with the result of this card. I find sketches really help with inspiration when you're stuck for ideas. I didn't have any paper doilies when I looked through my stash and came across an old fiskars punch that I haven't used for ages. I think it makes a great doily, so I'll be using these old punches again! Sometimes things you think you won't ever use again come up trumps. My motto -never throw anything away, it might come in useful. Unfortunately thats why my house is such a mess, LOL!!!!!
I created this card using the following:
- My Minds Eye 'quite contrary' summer papers
- Mulberry paper roses, from Nutcrafters
- Lily of the valley stamp ' Little Ballerina' and sentiment stamp 'time to celebrate'
- Stamped with memento ink
- Coloured with promarkers
- Fiskars border punch
- Martha stewart border punch ' floral lace'
- Paper adhesive ribbon K + C company 'wild saffron'
- embellishments from stash
- Sketch by Bev Rochester, below
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Lili of the valley Thursday Challenge
- Creatilicious challenge number 30
- Charisma Card Challenges - 1, Happy 3rd Brithday
- Passion for Promarkers challenge - Inspired by a song week 130 - 'Dancing Queen'
- Winter Wonderland Challenge -Birthday
- Designed to delight -Hearts Challenge