- White and Tourquoise card
- Western romance/ all about me paper stack
- Ranger distress inks -Pine Needles, Broken China, Faded Jeans
- Stampendous Mermaid stamp- CRP151
- Mementon Ink
- Clear pigment inkpad
- Wow embossing powder - Blue Blast
- Promarkers - Mint Green, Soft Greeen, Tea Green, Cocktail Pink, Almond, Sunflower, Lemon, Bright Orange and Mango.
- Stampendous Frantage Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
- Stampendous Frantage Silver and Gold mica fragments
- Shells, Pearls, Pearl rope, mosaic tiles and netting from stash
Tuesday, 15 May 2012
Under The Sea
Well I enjoyed 'Happy Stampers' at Port Sunlight so much that I've got the crafting bug back. I couldn't wait to try out my new stamps and the stampendous embossing enamel I bought. I love the effect its created on this card and can't wait to use it again. I stamped the mermaid image with memento ink and coloured her with promarkers. I've decoupaged her tail and used Wow embossing powder to create the look of shiny scales. The tail has been attached with foam pads and the edges stuck down to create a 3d effect. The background has been created using distress inks to give a watery feel. The embossing enamel has been applied in several layers and mica fragments applied while still hot. The card has been completed with the addition of pears, shells and mosaic tiles stuck down with glossy accents. I've also use a strip of netting and a string of pearls to finish off.